Beware of Dog

Can you imagine coming across a fenced-in yard that had a “Beware of Dog” sign posted to warn the public or a potential intruder from a dog like Mamma Biscuit? That would be hysterical, wouldn’t it? Our little gremlin is far from intimidating. I sometimes wonder what she would do if the pug palace was broken into. She would probably lead the intruder right to my jewelry box and then to the closet filled with couture before demanding a soft chew treat, a café Vienna and a warm bath!

Anyway, we are in the thick of summer and Mamma Biscuit is tired of this damn heat wave. In fact, she’s also tired of waiting on us as you see in these photos! You all have to understand that Mamma Biscuit is our shadow—a “velcro pug” if you will. Wherever we walk you can bet she’s a footstep away—trailing behind or annoyingly in front. Sometimes we have to tie the bitch to a post so that we can run in and out of the car quickly to complete a task! So here are a few photos of Mamma watching and waiting for us. It’s a bit of a non event but you know, she’s still adorable and pugtastic!

Enjoy and stay cool, it’s brutal out there!

This entry was posted in Just Because . . .. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Beware of Dog

1. Janet says:

Get that Mamma inside and into the AC!

2. Bibi says:

I always consider the “Beware the Dog” sign with regards to our…uhh…whore. Yes, Spencer is a whore. A love whore. Can’t you see him greeting the potential intruder with the helicopter tail and wagging butt? I can.

I believe Mama would shoot the offender with such a contemptuous and bored look, that they would be forced to reconsider their life altogether and leave in tears.

Trav and I were talking about her last night. I told him I understand her lack of interest in other people and other dogs. I haven’t had a life as difficult as hers and I’m the same way ;)

Mama B. is the Bette D. of pugs.

LOL Bibi! I’ve always enjoyed the casual indifferent disposition of Mamma with other dogs! I just chalk it up to her being a typical New Yorker LOL but yes, her past was pretty awful so it really takes a lot of trust on her part to comitt further than a quick sniff of another dog’s butt! ;-)
      The Biscuits!

3. Spencer says:

Hey, mamma. This is Spencer. You know, the sweet chocolate stud from downstairs. I just wanted to let you know I got your back.

4. T-Pup says:

Watch out for the cracks, Mamma!!

5. Chubby Vegan says:

The last picture is my favorite… Mamma was caught mid yawn / mid get me the hell out of this heat…
    XOXOX
    CV

Mamma always gets bored when I whip out the camera LOL she always gives me this “are you done yet” look before yawning in my face and looking away from me to signal the termination of my photoshoot! The bitch is totes in control!

6. Heather says:

haha we always say the same thing about our dog Buster… he loves people so much that if someone broke in, he’d just take their shoes, offer them a cocktail and lead them straight to the jewelery. (not that I have much…)

LOL Heather, so much for watch-dog protection!!! With a name like Buster, i would assume he’s at least bark at the intruder rather than man the wet bar for him!