Throwback Thursday #3

throwback3a

Throwback Thursday coming at you hard this week to kick off the Summer season with Mamma Biscuit on her float-boat making her way from one side of the pool to the other! The Summer heat has finally arrived and if Mamma Biscuit is not lounging like a dead horse right in front of the air conditioner on full blast, she’s making a splash at the swimming pool out on Long Island. I know, it’s not as glamorous as being poolside in the south of France but it’s still just as refreshing! I wish had a camera that could take photographs underwater because the sight of Mamma’s chicken legs wiggling and paddling in a clumsy rotation as she tried to propel her float-boat forward was truly priceless! Our little gremlin may not enjoy getting into the water but in these photos, she could quite possibly be the new face of Sandals all-inclusive Caribbean resorts! The only thing missing from Mamma’s float-boat was a martini glass holder with a drink in it
and a big sun hat on her head!

throwback3b
throwback3c

Now remember, the Summer season is all about sunscreen, bug spray and keeping your pets well-hydrated and having them hang out in cool environments. Play safe and let the Summer games begin!

Happy Thursday!

This entry was posted in Throwback Thursday. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Throwback Thursday #3

1. Daina says:

Adorable! Do you have an iPhone? I just saw someone post about a case that you can put it in for underwater shots; it would be perfect for those pool shots with Mamma B!

I cannot wait for my first pool day of the season. My parents have a pool in Minnesota, and I plan to sit by it all ten days I am back home in July! There is nothing more relaxing than floating lazily in the pool with a beer in hand! Hope June guys!

Hey Daina, Thanks for the tip! Neither Tommy or I have an iPhone but almost all of our friends do so I can easily coax one of them to take a few underwater shots if they have that special case that you are talking about! Sitting poolside in Minnesota sounds just perfect! I’m sure you are counting down the days! Our friend Christina out on Long Island has a pool (that’s where these photos were taken) and it’s really nice to have access to one although NYC has some pretty fantastic public pools as well! Have you ever tried any of them? Our favorite is Jackie Robinson Public Pool up on 145th Street and St. Nicholas Avenue!

We highly recommend a visit during any day of the work week! It’s dead empty and totally clean! Amazing pool through and through!
      The Biscuits!

2. Funaek says:

I can only imagine how adorable it would be to see Mamma’s lil chicken legs paddling about in the water! Her float boat is so awesome and perfectly sized for her! I wish I had a pool or access to one where I could bring my pugs too. Have a great summer!

It was a really funny sight, that’s for sure! Our friend Christina out on Long Island has a pool in her backyard (that’s where these photos were taken) and it’s really nice to have access during the Summer time! Great for the pug and great for friends to gather, relax and cool off! Summer has just begun, here’ hoping Mamma can be as comfortable as possible during these few humid, hot months! xo

3. Haha! I think Mamma hijacked Leo’s “float boat”! Love it!

Is that where it came from? Christina, you were there that day, I’m sure that float-boat was yours LOL Mamma is totes pug on the loose here! She might as well be a bond girl getting away on “speed” boat LOL xo

Mamma is just too cool for the pool! She totally looks like a bond girl trying to make her getaway! Go Mamma!!!