Hot Mamma in the pool!

One look through these photos and you too will agree that Mamma Biscuit should be the new face of Sandals all-inclusive Caribbean resorts. In fact, I’m emailing them a copy of these photos along with a persuasive letter asking them to consider Mamma for their next Ad campaign after I finish writing up this post. Cross your fingers and hope for the best!

Here are a few photos of our little summer pug cooling down in the pool out in Long Island on July 4th. Honestly, the only thing missing from Mamma’s blow-up boat is a martini glass holder with a drink in it and a big sun hat on her head! I only wish that my camera had an underwater feature because a photo of Mamma’s chicken legs wiggling and paddling in such a clumsy rotation would have been priceless!

Stay cool, use plenty of sunscreen and enjoy!

This entry was posted in Outdoor Life. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Hot Mamma in the pool!

1. Anna @ D16 says:

So cuuuuuute! Oh my goodness, look at Mamma in her little speedboat!

LOL she loved that speedboat….the best was floating her past a group of kids playing in the water and they all just stopped and started to scream because they thought she was so damn CUTE LOL

2. Susan Bunce Jones says:

I love your column and and will say it again.I am so,so happy that you and Mamma found each other!!!!You must have been soul mates in another life!!!

3. Kaz says:

Aw!!! I love Mamma in her pug boat!!

4. Chubby Vegan says:

She looks so divine in that pool… I think Nana would gladly join her on a raft with a plate of soft treats…

Her life also included rough dentistry and she has about 4 teeth too. She can gum some food with the best of them though! ;)

LOL I would love for Nana and Mamma to at least have a lunch date at some point in the future! Those two old toothless bitches can have a gum-fest with their food together LOL Mamma loved the water and I’m starting to think that I should have taken some video of her in the pool…..oh well, mabe next time!! I hope you and your little critters are staying cool!!
      The Biscuits